Find Right Hosting For Your Need

VERY Cheap Web Hosting : RM10 (USD3.20) per year



Our hosting plans are designed for any kind of budgets. Like a sandal, full of colors and sizes.

The best of all, we have RM10/year hosting plan which give you a great opportunity to learn and sharpen your skill on the net.

"I found anjungcafehosting through google search engine with keyword - rm10 cheap hosting(i did try rm1 cheap hosting / rm2 cheap hosting and so on till i find anjungcafehosting.com - I was shock to see Anjungcafe offering the cheapest hosting in Malaysia)I think it is a good start for a new webmaster like me to start from RM10 hosting/year. Unlike other hosting company, the starting package costs you about RM100/year. I start to upgrade to another package when it exceeds the monthly bandwith." "Another thing I feel very happy with Anjungcafe is that the service is very good. They are friendly & professional. Really appreciate for their support & services...:)"
"Keep up good work!!!" - Mr. Alan Goh. 26/08/2007